16 April 2010

我爱上海.

I love Shanghai.

Really. I do. And I bought some stuff there. Which I like. And I'm not speaking very well today. Please don't mind me. Me and mum raced off to Uniqlo, which is a lovely Japanese store/company. They've got three stores in Shanghai, a bunch more in Japan, probably some elsewhere in China. As well as some stores elsewhere. But alas, their only US store as of late is in New York. Which is far away from me. By a lot. So, my mum and I bought things there first. The things I bought there were:



A lovely blazer-type jacket. Which I've been wearing non-stop since.




This tee-shirt, which I wore to a MUSE concert. (italics, bold..ness, and capital letters for emphasis. maybe a post later on it? If I have decent pictures.).

And those things, along with some socks because I was running out, were what I bought at Uniqlo. I wish I could've bought more things there, but the jacket was expensive enough for me (a whopping 299 RMB, which is about 45 US dollars, if I got that conversion right. So I'm broke. And $45 is a bit much for me to spend. On anything except maybe a concert ticket every once in a while.)


All the other things I bought were from various stores and such that didn't have any websites or online...things. And my camera is icky. So I'll see if I can get those up at some point.

再见 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment