21 August 2010

A Birthday post!

So my birthday was last Saturday and I got a number of wonderful gifts. I figured I might as well share them!

I got two lovely t-shirts, another shirt, a skirt, a necklace and various other things.
A lovely Sound of Young America t-shirt. I adore the radio program and I felt really cool wearing the shirt. Plus, it's a cute little squid! To see the design in detail, you can click here.




This one is a shirt from the lovely webcomic Hark! a vagrant. I've been eying it for a long time, and now, at long last, I have it! You can see it in detail right here.

This is a blouse from my mum from the store Boden. I absolutely love it. The ruffles make it even better.
 This is a skirt that my lovely friend Alix made for me. She's amazing. Also, the fabric is fantastic and really pretty, which you can't quite see from the photo. Here's a closer look.
Last, but certainly not least, is a necklace from my mum. I'm not sure where she got it, but it's really nice. The bottom part (with the tree) is a locket, which is nice.

That's all for now!

Au Revoir xx

No comments:

Post a Comment